Preparatory meeting, 2-3 October 2017, Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Introduction of participants, roles.
- Adoption of agenda.
- The institutional context and the roles of different partners.
- Educational approaches to the training course.
- Review of the aims and objectives. Expected results.
- Programme and methodology:
- Daily programme
- Participants: profile, selection procedure.
- Report and documentation of the training course.
- Organisational aspects:
- Technical needs
- Contractual aspects.
- Timeline for preparation, responsibilities.
- Any other business.
- Evaluation and closure of the meeting.
List of participants
Gražina Sluško – Department of National Minorities of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania.
Istvan Kvik – Lithuanian Roma Community
Vaiva Posk – Lithuanian Roma Community
Zara Lavchyan – Trainer
Mariya Yasenovska – Trainer
Olga Tsviliy – Trainer
Anca-Ruxandra Pandea – Educational Advisor, Youth Department of the Council of Europe